Friday, April 20, 2012






hmmm...what's new with me these days?  well, I turned 25 in january.  misha turned 25 in march (and we celebrated two years together in december 2011!).  i am having fun with my vegetarian hungarian cooking and baking blog, The Wooden Spoon (cheddar cheese biscuits pictured above).  i'm still in the bakery at whole foods, occasionally decorating a cake or two but still mainly doing retail.  AND...my etsy shop, Odudare, is occupying all of my spare time and is super, super exciting!  i am selling handmade printed products and fine art, such as pillow covers, coasters, prints, collages, and so on and so forth!  i have been designing my own textiles and having a ton of fun.  hopefully it takes off and gets me to the point of working in my studio full time!  

check out my vegetarian hungarian blog here.
check out my etsy shop here.
and visit the shop on facebook here.

i'm afraid this blog has gone to the back burner with everything else going on, but I'm hoping to revive it in order to keep sharing all that's happening with Odudare, as well as all the fun stuff that happens in my crazy awesome life!

No comments:

Post a Comment